The Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic intends to provide access to its website, in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This Accessibility Statement refers to website https://volbysr.sk.
State of conformity
This website is partially in line with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and on amendment to other acts as amended and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 with regard to components of non‑conformity specified below.
The content specified below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Keyboard focus cannot be moved from the last item of main navigation to the next component. [Success Criterion 2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap]
- There is only one way to locate a Web page within a set of Web pages. [Success Criterion 2.4.5 Multiple Ways]
- There are incorrectly nested components on the site. [Success criterion 4.1.1 Parsing]
- Non-conformity with Slovak generally binding legal regulations governing standards for accessibility of website and mobile applications:
- Font size in tables is 1 rem (16 px) [Annex 12 of Decree of the ODPMII No. 78/2020 on standards for information technologies of the public administration]
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on 1st June 2022.
The assessment of conformity of the website with requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed in the form of self‑assessment.
The Statement was most recently updated on 1st June 2022.
Feedback and contact information
In the event of any difficulties with accessibility of the website, please, contact us at e‑mail address: [email protected]. The website is administered and run by the Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic.
In the event of unsatisfactory response to motions or applications sent as part of the feedback to a public sector body, in line with Art.7(1)(b) of Directive 2016/2102 of the Euorpean Parliament, you can notify, as part of the enforcement procedure, the body authorised to enforce the Directive, i.e. the Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic at e‑mail address: [email protected]